Saturday, February 12, 2011

Special Valentine Day’s Mesmerizing Words !





If I could capture a moment !



If I could capture a moment
I would capture it with you
Wrap you in my arms
And make your dreams come true

If I could capture the moon and its brilliance
I would shine it down on you
To show you how you illuminate
The brightness that is given to you

If I could capture a rainbow
I would put a pot of gold at the end
To wish you good luck
In everything you did

Now I see something I can capture
That smile on your face
I see it with my eyes,
In its own grace

A beautiful site that's for sure
To trace with my fingertips and explore
And bring to my face
To seal with a kiss
And a warm embrace
This is all it would take
If I could capture a moment with you.


~ MelindaB10.

Learn The Magic Of Making Up From The Man That Has Helped 50,119 People In 77 Countries...