Thursday, February 10, 2011

Special Valentine Day’s Feelings !



True love !

How do we know our love is true? True love has a surreal feeling to it, true love is like a dream that we wish not to wake from, it has the ability to bring us much pleasure in life, it relaxes us. The surreal feeling that is true love, must be embraced and accepted, for it has its roots in the real world, from where it is nourished.

~ rrichie12177.


I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much I love you.

~ Unknown.


"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes.


" When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. "

~ Dr Suese.


"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

~ Herman Hesse.

"You Are About To Discover The Ultra Rare Secrets To Stopping A Breakup, Divorce Or Getting Your Ex Back....Even If The Situation Seems Completely IMPOSSIBLE"