Friday, March 30, 2012

True Love Songs !


His Eyes !



It was his eyes that seem to
draw me towards him.
It was his eyes that seem to make me
forget about the pain.
It was his eyes that made me feel safe.
It was his eyes that I first saw myself in.
It was his eyes that help me recognize myself.
It was his eyes that told me
everything is going to be all right.
It was his eyes that gave me comfort.
It was his eyes that made me come to life.
It was his eyes that cried for me.
It was his eyes that looked at me.
It was his eyes that said I love you.


~ annie09.




The Day an Angel Kissed Me !



You brought a smile to my lips,
You brought color to my cheeks.
You made my heart beat faster,
You made my knees go weak.

You outstretched your arms,
And wouldn't let me fall.
You didn't do it quick enough,
Because I fell for you after all

And in your eyes I can see the future,
With your words you melt my heart.
It's like love covered my eyes,
And I'm walking in the dark.

But all I have to do is grab your hand,
And you will lead the way.
Thinking back now,
It all happened that day.

When I was blinded by love
And could not see.
That was the day,
When an angel kissed me.




~ womball.