Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sweet And Cute Love Quotes !



This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, un hoped for, unexpected-- in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of him, and he understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life.

~ Thomas Mann.


A Smile on My Face
You make me feel
Like everything will work
Like life has hope
And some meaning
I look in the mirror
And get quite perplexed
There is a smile on my face
All because of the way
You make me feel
Someone wants to see me
Someone wants me to call
Someone is so wonderful
Someone so mending to my soul
You have put
A Smile on my face
I just hope I can
Put one on yours
Please, please be mine forever
So I can go on
With this smile on my face
Without its feeling
the least out of place
I will always love you

~ Unknown.


To handle yourself, use your head, to handle others, use your heart.

~ Unknown.


Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.

~ William Shakespeare.


We conceal it from ourselves in vain--we must always love something. In those matters seemingly removed from love, the feeling is secretly to be found, and man cannot possibly live for a moment without it.

~ Blaise Pascal.