Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wonderful Love Sentences !


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


~ Corinthians.



Accept the things
To which fate binds you and
Love the people with whom fate
Brings you together
But do so with all your heart.


~ Marcus Aurelius.



I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
It's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
That love is real, and exists in me.


~ Chris Farmer.




Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.


~ Charles Stanley ( A Man's Touch).