Thursday, March 15, 2012

True Love Feelings !




Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

~ Bible : I Corinthians.


I give yet love to thee, in soft moments of whispering melodies. I hear the longing of your soul, and it sends my pulse to quicken. I have touched thine music deep in thine soul, it is like the soft sounds of the nine symphonies of Beethoven.

~ Unknown.


" If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with."


~ Unknown.


Love is like sand in the hand.
Leave the fingers open and it stays.
Clutch it, and it darts away.

~ Dorothy Parker.