Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine Day !!






I think everyone needs somebody,
sent from god above,
to hold, to kiss, to adore,
to always be thinking of.

And I believe there's a perfect match,
for everyone, and I know,
that they will only find that love,
when they search their soul.

I know you're that somebody,
I've been trying to find,
because no matter where I am or what I'm doing
you are on my mind.

I hope this lasts forever,
even though forever seems so faraway,
for if we were forever together,
I would never regret a day.

My only wish, my only dream.
long ago came true,
I asked god to send me an angel.
and god, he sent me you.


~   Carl Brandon Schuster

-----------------------------------------------------------

Love is not finding the right person
But creating the right relationship.
It is not how much love we have in the beginning
But How much love we built until the end.

~ Unknown.

Forever my darling our love will be true
Always and forever I'll love just you
Just promise me darling
Your love in return
Make this fire in my soul dear
Forever burn
Pledging My Love.

~ Johnny Ace.

I'm sending you a Valentine's Wish
Filled with Hugs and Kisses too.
Because there is a special place
Within my heart for you.

~ Unknown.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have a Romantic Day with Your Beloved