Monday, August 08, 2011

Perfect Love Thoughts !

"Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."

~ Leo F. Buscaglia.



"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

~ Thomas Edward Bodett.



"True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness."

~ Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.




"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning.