Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sincere Love Poem - Special Valentine's Day Love Poems




LOVER's PRAYER !!!


I will always show You that I love you.
and give the best of me I can
I will always be there to comfort you
and try to protect you from all harm
with everything who I am

I will always open up my heart to you
and be not only your lover but your best friend
I will always be someone who you can talk to
and when it is needed just listen as
I'll be the one whom you can always depend.

I will always give you my strength
if you ever feel that you are not strong
I will always try to do my utmost
and support you in every way I know how
to right anything that has gone wrong.

I will always accept you for who are
and love you unconditionally
I will always try to make you feel good about yourself
and make you feel needed and important
as someone who means the world to me.




~ Unknown.

"You Are About To Discover The Ultra Rare Secrets To Stopping A Breakup, Divorce Or Getting Your Ex Back....Even If The Situation Seems Completely IMPOSSIBLE"