Monday, November 08, 2010

Touching Love Poem !




 
Will love last?


As time has passed
the question remains
Will this love we have remain?


Will it stand the test of time
Or will it just fade away
Only you and I will know
As we pass along life’s road.


All the work we do together
Brings us closer still
But it’s love that holds us close
And love will keep us till


So know my love
My heart burns bright
It warms my heart and yours at night
It alone will keep us close
over all the ebb and flow of years.


So know I miss your touch,
and the warmth of your sweet smile.
And the laugh that warms my heart.
So please stay awhile.


So keep yourself through cold dark nights
Enwrapped in the warmth of my sweet love
And pray that love will keep us close
Though all the coming years.


Source : Pastore814