Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Intense Love Thoughts !


Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

~ Unknown.


Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.


You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

~ Dr. Seuss.


The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

~ George Moore.