Monday, May 24, 2010

Interesting Love Statements !



If you love somebody then tell them how you feel don’t be scared of their reaction or rejection life is too short. you should take a chance and if things don’t work out as you plan don’t worry because life moves on and true love will be waiting for you again...


~ Claudia.




Love is a way of living so how can our souls be healthy enough to live without love. I will continue to love you for as long as I have life because you've showed me the light. I always look forward to waking up in the morning because you're there waiting to love me again with your arms open wide waiting to embrace me with your love. The love I will strive to keep hold on forever. I love you!!


~ Olivia Williams Diallo.




How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist.


~ Niki.




Why is it that we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us?


~ Steph.