Friday, February 12, 2010

Enchanting Valentine Verses !




I can't begin to tell you
How much you mean to me
My world would end if ever we were through
I can't begin to tell you
How happy I would be
If I could speak my mind like others do
I make such pretty speeches whenever we're apart
But when you're near
The words I choose refuse to leave my heart
So take the sweetest phrases the world has ever known
And make believe I've said them all to you
I Can't Begin To Tell You.

~ Bing Crosby (Lyric)

I love you for that certain smile that cheers me when I'm blue,
I love you for your tender kiss that warms me through and through.
I love you for your gentle hand, your understanding touch,
Your eyes that always seem to say, "I love you very much."
I love you for your faith in me, your sweet and patient ways,
And for the thoughtful things you do so often without praise.
I love you so for all these things and many others, too...
But most of all for what I am whenever I'm with you!

~ Unknown.