Friday, January 29, 2010

Lovely Valentine Poems !



To My Guy !

No matter what I do,
no matter what I say,
no matter how I feel,
I know we'll be together someday.
You've been pulled away from me,
so I helped to push you back,
now I know what I lack.
I miss your arms around me,
and when I used to giggle.
I miss you touching me,
that always made me wiggle.
I know we'll be together someday,
I know fate will have it's way.
It’s our destiny.

~ kree.



He loves me !


If love asks a question, do not deceive
For the truth is the answer, I only believe

If my heart should open, love do not fear
Or if my eyes in happiness shed a tear

Let the wind in my soul blow you away
And the sun in my heart brighten your day

If love and life I was asked to compare
Both of these with you I wish to share.


~ Nicola Edmanson.