Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Popular Love Thoughts !

I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for me thinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you.

~ Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839.


My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.

~William Shakespeare.


I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.

~Thomas Hood.


My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.

~Frederick Saunders.


Dear Friends,

We see a lot of information, help, mantra moving around us in the form of emails, pictures, media, etc. This is just a small step ahead to bring this information together and place in front of you in form of this new blog. Hope you like this blog and give your support as always.

Self Help Mantra ---- > http://selfhelpmantra.blogspot.com/

~ Webvision Global Team