Thursday, May 08, 2008

Important Love Thoughts !

At Your Feet


Where are you tonight my love?
What is it that you do?
It's true my heart is torn apart
When I'm not with you
What enchanted thoughts swim through your head?
Are any of them of me?
When, my dear, you go to bed
Is it my face you see?

Who is honoured with your presence now?
And do they even care?
The thought of you not being admired
Fills me with despair
Do they appreciate your loveliness?
Do they marvel at your splendor?
Do they love to hear your velvet voice?
Do they adore your smile so tender?

If they do not
Then they all are fools
and had you been with me
Every day, my love, you'd be a king
because that's what you are to me

I'm at your feet
and I come with gifts
my body, heart, and soul
They're yours to do with as you please
to command and to control

I give myself with all my heart
I'm yours for all of time
Your slave, your queen, your anything
only say that you are mine


~ Taryn Grace.