Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Romantic Love Messages !

Never Have I Fallen !!!

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest.

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight.

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away.


~ Rex A. Williams.



You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world.

~ David Levesque.



Love means the warmth of the sun,
the aroma of a rose,
the breeze of the sea,
but as you can see
it never means the same for anyone.
Love acquires its true meaning
by experiencing it for the first time
because only then can you define it.

~ Nestor Gallardo.