Thursday, July 19, 2007

Interesting Love Poems !

My love for you is very rear and mess with I shall not dare. I hope we can grow old and cold together so that whenever we part from this world we can rest in peace knowing we parted together and not alone. But for now I will remember the beautiful sound of your chest tone and you can remember the way I spoke to you on the phone. We will always know that we will not be alone because our love is so strong and bold .
~ Unknown.

" And remember this...never say i love you, if you don't really care...never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there...never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart...never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...never look me in the eye, when all you do is lie...never say hello, if you really mean good-bye."

~ ashleycornelius@bbnow.net.