Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Romantic Poem on Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes
Author: Tamara

When I look into your beautiful blue eyes
I can see the stars twinkling in the sky
When I feel your hand touch mine
I feel a warmth so deep and so fine

You have stolen a piece of my heart
I begged my heart not to love from the start
I told my mind not to feel
So as not to be blinded by something unreal

Look at me now on a rollercoaster of love
Heaven sent I think from above
You have turned my world on fire
Throwing my life into a whirlwind of desire

How can I reason with my heart when it beats so
How can I control my emotions and ebb their flow
Tell me why I want you near to me
Tell me am I blind and can not see

You were not meant for me
Yet you fill me with every need
Are we only filling in time
Or does destiny have us in mind

You are always there when I need you
I hope you feel I am there for you too
Two lonely hearts drinking the wine of woes
Holding each other tight looking for what love sows

You are my angel sent from above
To hold me and help me find my way
To make me soar like a beautiful white dove
Soar I have in the most magnificent array.