Monday, February 19, 2007

Lovely Romantic Feelings !

I admit I were never the perfect one... I was never always there... I didn't make you smile at times but there is one thing I admit I did.. I was the best person I could be for you...

 

~ Unknown.

 

 

 

I don't believe in love because I still don't have you !!

 

~ Unknown.

 

 

Though I haven't told you how much I care, how much you mean  to me, it's not a good to say that I don't value you, if you only know how much fear losing you then, you'll understand how much I care.

 

~ Unknown.

 

 

 

Two hearts, two minds, in time did find one love, one aim two paths the same. Hold fast. . . and love will last....

 

~ Unknown.

 

 

 

I don't know why you are so special to me? why I like you? Why I care for you? Why I always think of you? Why I loved you but one thing for sure I know that my life won't be like this without you!

 

~ Unknown.