Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SPECIAL MESSAGES FOR Valentine's Day !

Valentine's Day Note No. 3- This Special Day
Dearest (NAME),

On this special day when romance is the operative word, I send to you my deepest and most sincere love along with a more tangible token of my devotion.

Happy Valentine's Day!
(NAME)



Valentine's Day Note No. 4 - Cupid Came A Callin'
Dear (NAME)

Cupid came a callin' the other day. He did his thing and then he went away. But the arrow that he stuck in me has made me fall in love with thee.

Happy Valentine's Day!
(NAME)


Valentine's Day Note No. 5 - Love is in the Air

The fourteenth of February is one of my favorite days of the year, for love is in the air. This year is a very special one for me because you, (NAME), are in my life to share that love.

Happy Valentine's Day!
(NAME)