Saturday, January 21, 2006

Valentine Letter For Someone Special !

To SomeOneWho Is....
MY LOVE And My Best Friend
You are my best friend, because you give me the freedom to be honest. I am able to tell you deep, dark secrets, and you keep them as you would your own. You give me unspoken permission to share with you not only my joys but also my pain.
You are my best friend, because you accept the child within my soul. You care for her, protect her, nurture her dreams and hopes, and you let me see the child inside of you too. You let my star shine and you give me the enjoyment of helping you achieve your goals and dreams. You let me take care of you when you're tired, and you make me strong by leaning on me.
You are my best friend, because we can be worried and relieved together; we can tease and comfort one another. You are the rock upon which I can rest my weary bones, and yours are the hands that can tenderly bandage all of my broken hearts.
Only you and I could reach out to one another the way that we do, knowing our love and friendship will keep us safe and warm..... And Strong.
Lovingly Yours,